In the 1970s, Francesco Libralato, founding member of Centro Servizi del Gelatiere, started to work in Ice Cream business.
In 1981 Francesco Libralato, together with his brother and their wives, founded the company F.lli Libralato in Noale (Venice). During this period F.lli Libralato designs and manufactures the first homemade Ice Cream shops in Veneto region.
The aim was clear: to meet the unique needs of the customer and expand the sales area. Therefore, on 1 February 1993 Centro Servizi del Gelatiere was inaugurated in Padua; this was a new, independent company specialized in the sale of equipment for the production and maintenance of confectionery products such as Ice Cream and pastries in general. However, the company was not limited to the equipment supply but they provide also professional advice about the design and manufacture of fittings for bars, Ice Cream shops and pastry shops.
In 1997 with the same spirit of innovation that had characterized the birth in 1993, Centro Servizi del Gelatiere opens a branch in the center of Venice.
In 2002 Centro Servizi del Gelatiere expands its headquarters in Padua by inaugurating a new, well-stocked showroom with a large display of new and used machinery and equipment for production and maintenance of Ice Cream, pastries and cakes.
In 2006 Centro Servizi del Gelatiere achieved UNI EN ISO 9001/2000 certification which sets the high standard of quality of products, services and human resources of the company.
On 31 october 2008 Centro Servizi del Gelatiere S.r.l. moved its office in Padova, from Via Del Progresso 30 to Via Canada 21, always in the South Industrial Zone, near the exit of Padova - Zona Industriale, in a new building with a large exhibition space of 1,000 square meters, where you can:
- See and test the most modern machines for pastry and Ice Cream production;
- Find guaranteed and reconditioned used machines and the most prestigious spare parts.
- Discover the repair shop for testing, servicing and revision's services on: ice cream machines, refrigerators, cold drinks dispensers, washing machines, display cabinets and all specific tools utilized.
- Take a look at the course room where the best confectionery Masters shed their knowledge and professional skills together with computer science, communication and marketing's teachers...
- Ask for professional advice to our designers to realize your dream place... with quotes suited to your needs! .